Dr Veronica Martinez (FHEA) is an External Director of Studies in Engineering at Sidney and a Lecturer in the Cambridge Service Alliance and the Centre for Digital Built Britain at University of Cambridge.
Dr. Martinez is a Director of Studies of Sidney Sussex College. Veronica's research expertise focuses on the fields of the Digital Platforms, Services and Sustainability and Business Model Innovation applied to industrial manufacturing and healthcare systems. Her current projects include the effect of digital platforms in smart services and the Digital healthcare wearable services. She works with close collaboration with IBM, BAE Systems, Rolls-Royce among others. She is a board member of the European Operations Management Association. Veronica has led and participated in large European and UK research projects in Products and Services.
Publications, Links, and Resources
- Dr. Martinez Recent Double Blind Refereed Journal Papers
- Zomer T., Neely A. and Martinez V. Digital transforming capability and performance: A microfoundational perspective. International Journal of Production and Operations Management. Special Issue from the 2018 EurOMA Conference (Accepted for publication)
- Martinez V., Zhao M., Blujdea C., Han X., Neely A. and Albores P. (2019). “Blockchain–Driven Customer Order Management”. International Journal of Production and Operations Management. 39 (6/7/8): 993-1022. ISSN:0144-3577
- Kohtamäki M., Henneberg S., Martinez V., Kimita K. and Gebauer H. (2019) ‘A Configurational Approach to Servitization: Review and Research Directions’, Service Science. 11(3):213-240. ISSN 2164-3962 (print), ISSN 2164-3970 (online)
- Martinez V. (2019) ‘Bridging to New Service Technology: Introduction to the Special Issue from the Cambridge Service Alliance’s Service Week Conference’, Service Science. 11(3):155-156. ISSN 2164-3962 (print), ISSN 2164-3970 (online)***Guest Editor***
- Huaccho-Huatuco L., Martinez, V., Burgess, T. and Shaw N. (2019) “High Value Manufacturing (HVM) in the UK: Case studies and focus group insights”. Production Planning and Control. 30(1); 60-75
- Matzner M., Büttgen M., Demirkan H., Spohrer J., Alter S., Fritzsche A., Ng I., Jonas J., Martinez V., Möslein K. and Neely A. (2018); “Digital Transformation in Service Management “. SMR · Journal of Service Management Research. 2(02/2018): 3–21
- Maestrini V., Luccini D., Caniato F., Martinez V., Neely A.;(2018) “The Relationship Regulator: a buyer-supplier collaborative performance measurement system”. International Journal of Production and Operations Management. 38(1): 2022-2039
- Martinez V., Neely A., Velu C, Leinster-Evans S. and Bisessar D. (2017); “Exploring the journey to services”. Special issue in "Service Implementation on Manufacturing firms: Strategy, Economics and Practice”. International Journal of Production Economics. 192: 66-80
- Martinez V., Pouthas V., and Smith D. (2017), “Making the transition to services in the animal health industry”, American Journal of Medical Research [ISSN 2334-4814] 4(1): 34–49